Fire-safety program worked, boy saved sister, contained house fire
The 11-year-old had been taught what to do in case of fire, and when one broke out he did it
By Caroline Wilson
The Evening Times
GLASGOW, Scotland — A teenage boy has been hailed a hero after he saved his sister from a house blaze.
Timothy Jackson, 13, remained calm and sprung into action when a kitchen appliance caught fire in their home.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended Education and Training
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.