FireRescue1's mission is to provide firefighters with the information and resources that make them better able to protect their communities and stay safer on the job. The FireRescue1 Network includes more than 300,000 registered firefighting professionals and 400,000 followers across Facebook and Twitter. FireRescue1.com is changing the way in which the fire service finds relevant news, watches online video, locates training information and researches product purchases.
FireRescue1 features the most current news and analysis from some of the top experts in the fire service. Visit our Columnist directory for bios and contact information for FireRescue1's columnists.
FireRescue1 has an unparalleled network of web sites covering multiple aspects of the fire service. Our goal has always been to work with organizations in various corners of the fire service to give our members access to specialized content that addresses all aspects of their jobs. Our network includes:
- FlashoverTV.com, the first online video community specifically for firefighters
- VolunteerFD.org, the top online resource for the exchange of ideas and insight between volunteer firefighters, more than 25,000 registered members
- FireRehab.com, dedicated to educating fire professionals on the importance of firefighter rehabilitation in staying safe and healthy on the job
- FireGrantsHelp.com, a comprehensive database of fire grants and a resource for writing successful grant applications
- PPE101.com, a news and training resource focused on personal protective equipment
- EMS1.com and Paramedic.com, our EMS news, information and resource sites
How FireRescue1 Gives Back
As you know, grants are a huge and growing need across the first responder community. One of our signature programs – Grant Assistance – was built directly out of this need. To date our Grant Assistance Program has supported over $35 million in grant awards and helped more than 20,000 departments. Offering free grant help and support services from our leading grant experts who are all active first responders is a great way to give back to the public safety community. To learn more, visit www.FireGrantsHelp.com.
Note on Advertising - FireRescue1.com is primarily supported by advertising. We work with companies that provide safe, effective and reliable products to the fire service and believe in FireRescue1.com's mission. All proceeds are reinvested in the operation of FireRescue1.com and in the provision of information and services to the firefighting community. We ask that you support our sponsors and visit our product categories when conducting product research or when making product purchases.
FireRescue1.com is owned and operated by the Praetorian Group. In 2013, Praetorian Group was named the winner of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce DREAM BIG Small Business of the Year Award.
If you are a manufacturer, distributor, service provider or technology company targeting the fire market, FireRescue1.com is an outstanding medium for marketing and advertising.
Advertisers: Learn more about how to reach the Fire Market