Make this page my home page
  1. Drag the home icon in this panel and drop it onto the "house icon" in the tool bar for the browser

2. Select "Yes" from the popup window and you're done!

Print Comment RSS

Boy battling cancer asks for birthday cards from firefighters

Tyler Seddon is about to turn 7 and would like cards from his favorite first responders

By FireRescue1 Staff

PASCOAG, R.I. — A boy who has been diagnosed with leukemia for the second time is about to celebrate his seventh birthday, and wants to receive cards from his favorite heroes: police and firefighters.

Tyler Seddon, 6, is undergoing chemotherapy while doctors search for a bone marrow donor, according to WCVB.

“He goes crazy over firefighters and police,” said Tyler’s mother, Rachel. “We want this to be a special birthday, because you never know what could be next.”

Facebook page and a GoFundMe account have been set up to keep the community updated on Tyler’s progress and help with donations as he awaits his birthday, which is March 6.

Birthday cards for Tyler can be sent to 96 South Main Street, Pascoag, R.I. 02859

There will be a "be the match drive" and a blood drive at the Pascoag Fire Department on February 25 from 2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., according to ABC6.

Comments
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
Peter Schepers Peter Schepers Wednesday, February 19, 2014 1:36:18 PM Il look if i can send a card too from the neterlands
Bill Thoden Bill Thoden Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:09:15 PM Let's pass this to all stations.
Frank Della Valle Frank Della Valle Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:56:31 PM Lets get some cards out to show support for this little fellow on his battle against leukemia. Frank Della Valle, Derrick City Vol. Fire Dept. Derrick City, PA
Gary McCarthy Gary McCarthy Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:21:26 PM Hi Tyler I am a volunteer firefighter from Wolcott New York and I would like to wish you a happy birthday you're in our thoughts and prayers.I have a 10 year old daughter and she would like to say hi and happy birthday.
Matt Pinksaw Matt Pinksaw Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:47:28 PM Jamestown , rhode island fire dept says a happy b day. Stay strong brother
Joseph Norton Joseph Norton Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:59:22 PM Hi Tyler - I am a Volunteer Firefighter in Crown Point, NY with 30 years on the job. I am also a Deputy Fire Coordinator & Fire Investigator for Essex County Emergency Services. My family would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday and good luck with your fight. You will be in our prayers. Again, Happy Birthday from Joseph, Paula, Jacob, Alyssa & Isaac Norton.
Tyler Gordon Tyler Gordon Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:59:35 PM Hello Tyler I'm a volunteer firefighter with Central Frontenac Fire rescue in Ontario Canada. I would like to wish you a happy birthday from all my brother firefighter in Central Frontenac and we hope you get well soon
Mark Johnson Mark Johnson Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:03:11 PM Hi tyler this is mark johnson from loudon county fire an rescue wishing you a happy birthday
Wes Meyer Wes Meyer Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:22:41 PM Hi Tyler - Happy Birthday!!! From retired Battalion Chief New Braunfels Fire Department, New Braunfels, Texas
Janice Rushing Benson Janice Rushing Benson Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:23:17 PM Bless his heart!
Ralph Amber Ralph Amber Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:32:58 PM Hello, Tyler. Fire Lt. Ralph Amber from the Santa Fe County, Edgewood District Volunteer Fire Department in New Mexico, wishing you a memorable birthday, on behalf of the entire crew. Be prayin' for ya son.
Steve McCall Steve McCall Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:38:43 PM Tyler, Happy Birthday from the Boulder Volunteer Fire Department in Boulder, Montana. Just so you know there are many of us Fire fighters that shave our heads for what is called "st.baldricks" we raise money for childhood cancer research. April 12th this year is the day that our neighbors to the north, Montana City Fire Department, has picked for the event. Take care young man, talk to you again!
Donna Cruce Donna Cruce Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:40:37 PM Hi Tyler I am a volunteer firefighter from Cherry Lake Florida we would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday brother, may God bless and keep you, you are in our prayers, we hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Miranda Downs Miranda Downs Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:55:00 PM Hi Tyler I'm a Firefighter Paramedic with Plantation Fire Department. Sending well wishes your way and a very Happy Birthday!! Stay Strong Chief:)
Brian Grimes Brian Grimes Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:02:06 PM Hi Tyler I am a Volunteer Firefighter/ Engineer for Holy Jim Fire in So Cal and want to wish you a happy birthday. I also do fund raisers with my own engine and wish I was closer as I would give you a ride in it.
Denice Schoen Denice Schoen Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:10:26 PM Hi Tyler I am a volunteer firefighter and Heavy Rescue from Springs East Hampton New york Long Island. I would like to wish you a very H@appy Birthd@y.
Troy Meyers Troy Meyers Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:11:25 PM Tyler im a volunteer firefighter from walker,la want to wish u a happy birthday
Laura Cochran Laura Cochran Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:13:39 PM hi Tyler im a fire fighter out here in australia, i want to wish you the most amazing , funfilled day for your birthday.... i hope its extra special xxxxx
Guy Dover Guy Dover Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:14:50 PM G'day from Down Under, i am a career firefighter with Fire & Rescue New South Wales, Australia, stationed 3 1/2 hrs west of Sydney at Bathurst sending a cheerio to Tyler and will organise a birthday package to send to him...
Belinda Briscoe Belinda Briscoe Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:15:40 PM Hi Tyler my name is Belinda but everyone calls me billy I am a volunteer fire fighter at a place called Jarrahdale in Western Australia australia and our brigade members would like to wish you a very happy birthday and sending our thought and love to you and your family little man have a great day
Erin Bristow Erin Bristow Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:16:36 PM Happy Birthday buddy from Mendon Fire Dept, Mendon, Il
Angie Garza Weaver Angie Garza Weaver Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:17:16 PM Happy Birthday Tyler..my father in law was a Houston Firefighter in his honors I am wishing a Happy Birthday...and many more..
Scott Jody Sellman Scott Jody Sellman Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:18:21 PM Lindstrom Fire, Lindstrom MN sends a huge happy birthday and continue the fight! You are not alone!
Jon Roberts Jon Roberts Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:20:27 PM Happy birthday buddy from Hopewell Fire Dept. Hopewell Virginia. Stay tuff. Stay strong. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. FFEMT Jon Roberts.
Ronney Bruner Ronney Bruner Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:20:49 PM Happy Birthday Tyler, I'm a Volunteer Firefighter from Yantis Tx.
Tam Johnston Ganci Tam Johnston Ganci Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:26:37 PM Hello Tyler My name is Tamara and I am a firefighter/ Paramedic with the Hartland Fire Dept in Hartland Michigan. We all wish you a speedy recovery and much love to you our little fire guy in waiting. Happy Birthday buddy! <3
Desiree Grossland Desiree Grossland Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:34:20 PM Hey Tyler I'm a firefighter here to send you wishes and happy birthday buddy!!
Brandon Lamm Brandon Lamm Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:35:41 PM Hey Tyler I'm a firefighter first responder and I would just like to wish u a happy birthday and get well from me and the bellevue fire company of depew New York
Ross Martzall Ross Martzall Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:44:29 PM Hi Tyler. Although I can not be a firefighter anymore due to an injury it's still in me. Myself and all the fire departments throughout the state of Pennsylvania would like to send you well wishes and a Very Happy Birthday. Stay strong little friend.
Eddie Howard Eddie Howard Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:51:42 PM Happy birthday Tyler I'm a firefighter in san jaun county nm im also a smoke jumper im have 15 yrs on the job
Eddie Howard Eddie Howard Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:59:33 PM I mean my grandpa had over fifteen years on the job and my dream is to be a smoke jumper and San Juan county firefighter.
Loyd Arnold Holden Jr Loyd Arnold Holden Jr Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:02:25 PM Happy birthday Tyler best wishes to you and a speedy recovery buddy..Assist Chief Holden..SSES Harnett County NC.
Terry Poole Terry Poole Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:05:11 PM Hey Tyler buddy, wanted to wish u a happy birthday . I'm a fire captain with Hollow Creek FD , Aiken County , SC . Hope have a great one!!also get well soon!
Jeff Evans Jeff Evans Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:06:42 PM Happy Birthday Tyler from Northeast GReene Co Fire District in Marmaduke, AR. Hope you have a great day. Chief Jeff Evans
Richard Gamache Richard Gamache Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:10:41 PM Hi Tyler I'm a volunteer with the Elberta Volunteer fire department in Alabama and want to wish you a happy birthday
LeRoy Johnson LeRoy Johnson Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:23:50 PM Hi Tyler and happy birthday, I am a fire captain in willows California, and I want to wish you the best birthday ever, may god bless you with good health buddy, I'm pulling for you, I think that your the hero, god bless, take care, captain Johnson
Nicholas Hugel Nicholas Hugel Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:23:50 PM Hi Tyler I'm a volunteer firefighter from Casey Iowa happy birthday and stay strong chief
Chancy Smith Chancy Smith Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:29:22 PM Hey Tyler, I'm the Emergency Management Director In Dickinson County Kansas, Wanted to tell you to Keep Strong little Brother, And keep on fighting!!!
Gordon R. Mandeville Gordon R. Mandeville Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:41:17 PM Hi Tyler I'm a retired Firefighter/EMT with Edgewater Fire Department in Colorado. sending you a very Happy birthday wishes.
Phillip D. Garrison Phillip D. Garrison Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:42:44 PM Happy Birthday Buddy from the Erie Fire Protection District
Michael Waters Michael Waters Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:49:30 PM Hey kiddo, I'm Mike I'm a volunteer EMT/fire fighter from washington twp burlington county nj wishing you a big happy birthday stay strong Tyler
Sean Jernagan Sean Jernagan Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:05:13 PM God bless Brother, from Williamsport, IN Fire Dept. Happy Birthday and many more!
Tracy Batmanking Tracy Batmanking Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:21:32 PM Happy birthday Tyler!! Speedy recovery little buddy!!! YOU GOT THIS!!!! Firefighter King SLFD Spring Lake.
Joshua M Lockhart Joshua M Lockhart Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:21:32 PM Hi Tyler I'm a firefighter for wellsville fire dept in ohio,I too am battling cancer it's tuff but stay strong and get well soon
Vikki Rollins Vikki Rollins Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:33:25 PM Hi Tyler my name is vikki I am a volunteer fire fighter and emt . I live in wendell idaho. I hope you have a Happy Birthday . And I hope you feel better soon.
Scot Orton Scot Orton Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:34:54 PM Hi Tyler, I'm a Firefighter Paramedic from Mason City, Iowa. Hopeing you have a very special and happy Birthday! Stay strong and know we're all praying for you!
Kenny Stump Kenny Stump Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:35:48 PM Hi Tyler I'm a firefighter from WV wishing you a happy birthday.
Mike Walczak Mike Walczak Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:42:37 PM Hi Tyler, I am a Lieutenant/FireFighter/EMT. I want to wish you a very special Birthday from Bennington Vermont. Stay strong and positive young fire fighter.
Steve Linet Steve Linet Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:48:36 PM Happy Birthday buddy stay strong know you'll fight like a champ. Firefighter ,Medic DeGraff Ohio
Patty Cameron Lakin Patty Cameron Lakin Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:54:00 PM I know Scot, he really will pray for you, Tyler!
Nila Grey-Lanneaux Nila Grey-Lanneaux Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:37:50 PM I'M NOT A FIREFIGHTER BUT ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE I KNOW IS ONE, AND I WISH YOU THE BEST BIRTHDAY POSSIBLE. GOD BLESS.
Lucy Lopez Lucy Lopez Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:50:40 PM HELLO LITTLE MAN CAN I GET YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS MY GIRL SCOUTS WOULD LOVE TO GET POLICE AND FIREMEN TO SEND YOU CARDS CALL 520-723-9287 LETS GET STARTED
Blaine L'Heureux Blaine L'Heureux Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:10:32 PM Hello Tyler. I am a Junior Volunteer Firefighter in Litchfield, Maine. Happy Birthday!
Peter Felko Peter Felko Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:49:50 PM hey tyler. im a volunteer firefighter from marathon ny. i wish u a very happpy birthday and many more to come. stay strong and be a fighter lil man. theres hero in all of us.
Ethan McClure Ethan McClure Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:52:00 PM Hi, Tyler I'm a volunteer firefighter at GILES COUNTY FIRE&RESCUE SQUAD here in Pulaski,tn. Happy birthday brother and stay strong
Tony Franco Tony Franco Thursday, February 20, 2014 12:37:03 AM Hi Tyler I'm Tony. Happy birthday brother and keep up the good fight from us here at Lenapah Fire Department.
Kevin Devereux Kevin Devereux Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:30:14 AM Hi Tyler I am a volunteer Fire fighter with Byford bush fire brigade, happy birthday and keep up the fight, all the way from Perth, Australia
Chad Lyons Chad Lyons Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:49:59 AM Hello there Tyler, I am Chad and I am a a Lieutenant with Payne FD in Northwest Ohio. I hope everything goes well for you. Happy birthday brother.
Brad Welch Brad Welch Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:52:31 AM Hey Tyler, I'm a firefighter/emt from Bamberg, sc. Stay strong and continue the fight, and we might be heros in your eyes but your a hero to us, I hope your birthday is the best ever.
Tammy Faith Kelley Tammy Faith Kelley Thursday, February 20, 2014 3:03:58 AM From all of us at Lake Port Fire Department in Lake Village, AR Happy Birthday stay strong little brother we never leave anyone behind. Happy Birthday our little firefighter.
Stephen Hill Stephen Hill Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:40:24 AM Baldivis Volunteer Bushfire Brigade in Western Australia wish you all the best, Tyler. Keep up the good fight, Little Chief. Stay strong.
Dennis W Nichols Dennis W Nichols Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:56:42 AM Hi Tyler, I'm a Volunteer Fire Fighter/Emt with Buckhorn Community Volunteer Fire Company (Buckhorn, Pennsylvania). Sending you and your family well wishes and have a very Happy Birthday!! Stay strong
Ricky Collins Ricky Collins Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:05:10 AM Hi I'm Ricky from the Mud Lick Fire Dept. everyone here wishing you a Happy Birthday. Stay strong young man.
Brett Thompson Brett Thompson Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:27:51 AM Hi tyler mu name is Brett Thompson I'm a firefighter/EMT from clay township fire department I want to wish you the happiest birthday and that your in my prayers stay strong as I know you will
Kenny Henderson II Kenny Henderson II Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:33:16 AM Hi Tyler , firefighter here in Melissa, Texas. Stay strong little brother. We always have your back. You're the reason we do what we do.
Walter Waganka Walter Waganka Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:37:12 AM Hello Tyler. I am a Firefighter and a Paramedic from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. I wish you a very happy birthday! We are a brotherhood in emergency services and I am very happy to include your in our brotherhood. Our thoughts and prayers are with you for your battle against cancer. Stay strong and positive little brother! :)
Phil Ridenour Phil Ridenour Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:49:10 AM Hey Tyler, I am a firefighter.Engineer at Maugansville Good will Volunteer Fire Company in Maryland. You stay strong and fight a hard fight to get through this. Happy Birthday Buddy!
Jessie Bettis Jessie Bettis Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:12:44 AM Stay strong and fight hard Brother, because that's what we do right? I'm Jess from Southwest Camden County Fire Protection District in Missouri. Happy Birthday Bro!
Butch Confer Butch Confer Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:17:18 AM Hi Tyler I' am from Parker v. f. dept Parker Pa. Happy Birthday hope you had very good one
Bob Lahair Bob Lahair Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:12:20 AM Hi Tyler, Keep up the fight little brother.. had my own battle last year and survived, be strong keep the smile on your face. Get Well soon, we all support you ! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Mark Vanderwaal Mark Vanderwaal Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:32:53 AM Hi Tyler, I'm a firefighter from Lodi Wisconsin, Happy Birthday and hang tuff. Give it the good fight and it will all work out as God has planned.
Douglas McLaughlin Douglas McLaughlin Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:33:50 AM Best wishes from retired Fire Chief Douglas McLaughlin.
Levi Madarieta Levi Madarieta Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:44:22 AM Hey Tyler, Im a probationary firefighter in Boise, ID. My bday is comin up soon as well, March 2nd. March is the best month for birthdays. Jus want you to know you're a lot tougher than ill ever be thats for sure. Keep fightin & stay strong and have an awesome birthday
Rene Cosme Rene Cosme Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:22:27 AM Hey little buddy I'm a firefighter in Baghdad Iraq, just wanna let you know the you got someone praying and well wishes from this part of the world, get well soon Tyler... :)
Stephen Tuley Stephen Tuley Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:29:56 AM Hey Tyler! I work for Florissant Valley Fire Protection District in Florissant, Missouri (just north of St. Louis) Have a terrific birthday; stay strong and positive!
Roxanne Taylor Roxanne Taylor Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:37:35 AM Hi Tyler! I'm a police officer in California . Wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! Stay strong and keep fighting. Hope your birthday is as much fun as a fire rig and police car driving code 3 with all the lifts and sirens!
DeAnjelo J L Bradley DeAnjelo J L Bradley Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:40:08 AM Get well!!!!!
Cindy Jo Rhodes-cox Cindy Jo Rhodes-cox Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:41:10 AM That's so nice Gordon
Jerry Moore Jerry Moore Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:47:29 AM Hi Tyler I'm a retired firefighter from Garland Texas. Keep up the fight. You are our hero.
Derek Pulham Derek Pulham Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:57:40 AM Hi Tyler I'm with the Volunteer Fire Brigade in the small town of Dargaville which is the Northern part of the North Island In New Zealand have a great day ,Stay strong ,Have fun.
Trudy Kenney Stegall Trudy Kenney Stegall Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:21:46 AM Hello Tyler. The Joy Fire Department in Joy Illinois Wishes you a Happy Birthday & may you have many More. Keep fighting. Never give up.
Billy Styron Billy Styron Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:35:21 AM Tyler i wish you the best on your birthday and your in my thoughts and prayers . Asst. Chief Billy Styron Stacy vol .fire dept ,north carolina
Matt Zaletel Matt Zaletel Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:44:43 AM Hi Tyler! I am a Firefighter/Paramedic in St. Petersburg, Florida. I also had cancer 6 years ago. I beat it and you can too buddy. Happy Birthday!!
Joyce Anne Joyce Anne Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:14:09 AM Mr. Cosme has a big heart!!! :)
Chris Hollars Chris Hollars Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:19:23 AM Happy Early Birthday my friend from all of us at Station 22 in Wilkesboro, NC...Best Wishes and God Bless!
Latricia Sigler Merchant Latricia Sigler Merchant Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:28:05 AM Tyler I am not a fire fighter But I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday and Let you know I will be Praying for you and I have Fire fighter friends And i am sure They will see this post and send you a card. God Bless You stay strong.
Michelle Fox Michelle Fox Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:30:09 AM Buddy Fuhr
Plum Grove Volunteer Fire Department. Plum Grove Volunteer Fire Department. Thursday, February 20, 2014 12:11:09 PM Tyler, we are Firefighters in Plum Grove Texas, we are all praying for you... Stay strong, and fight hard! from all of us to you Happy Birthday :)
Jeff Morgan Jeff Morgan Thursday, February 20, 2014 12:44:42 PM Hi Tyler I am a fire fighter from Dewitt ark. and in remission for 38 years there is hope buddy i'll keep praying for you good luck and god bless
Latricia Sigler Merchant Latricia Sigler Merchant Thursday, February 20, 2014 12:54:03 PM Tyler I am not a fire fighter But I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday and Let you know I will be Praying for you and I have Fire fighter friends And i am sure They will see this post and send you a card. God Bless You stay strong.
Korey Rounds Korey Rounds Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:55:29 PM Hi Tyler I'm a police corporal in Cumberland, MD. I will be sending you a card from the patrol officer's on the squad I'm assigned to and a few officers baseball cards. I hope you stay strong and continue to fight. Have a great birthday!!!
Richard Allen Pickens Richard Allen Pickens Thursday, February 20, 2014 3:02:36 PM Tyler happy birthday from Buchanan Township Fire in Michigan. Stay strong lil brother
Ed Elefante Ed Elefante Thursday, February 20, 2014 3:40:45 PM Hi Tyler, I'm a firefighter from Manitou Park Fire Company in South Toms River. We are all wishing our little hero all the best. Get well soon cards from our company will be arriving shortly. Have a great Birthday
Mosheim Volunteer FireDepartment Mosheim Volunteer FireDepartment Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:15:16 PM Tyler I'm a Fire Chief With the Mosheim Fire Department and I have had thyroid cancer and now have to have a mass and my thyroid removed and I'm battling and staying strong so stay strong and get well soon young man we are praying.God Bless
Michelle Elefante Michelle Elefante Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:37:43 PM Tylar hes my dad and believe me hes more then a hero hes a super hero.
Todd Wilkins Todd Wilkins Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:54:58 PM Hi Tyler, I am a Trooper with the Vermont State Police. I will be sending you a card and I hope you have a fantastic birthday. Keep fighting and stay strong little man!!!!!
Todd Wilkins Todd Wilkins Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:01:05 PM To all the police officers and firefighters out there, take a few minutes and send this little boy a birthday card!
Brian Mercer Brian Mercer Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:13:40 PM Hey Tyler I'm a fire chief in Vermont, IL. Have a great birthday and know that we are fighting with you in Illinois.
Steven Burton Steven Burton Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:53:09 PM hi Tyler im not yet a fire fighter but my mom and my uncle are and everyone at portage twp fire dept.in Curtis Michigan said good luck bud including me get well soon
Jennifer Schmidt Jennifer Schmidt Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:43:35 PM OKAY CALLING ALL FIRE DEPARTMENT, POLICE OFFICERS please PAY IT FORWARD... Ste. Genevieve Community Access Television, Ste Genevieve County Scanner Radio, Ste. Genevieve R-II School District , anyone who wants to send a card please do so and make his birthday special. I will be going to visit the D.A.R.E. officer here in my town to get some signatures on pictures to send to him, God Bless him and the fight he continues to fight <3 <3 <3 <3

FireRescue1 Offers

Community

Connect with FireRescue1

Mobile Apps Facebook Twitter Google+

Get the #1 Fire eNewsletter

Fire Newsletter Sign up for our FREE email roundup of the top news, tips, columns, videos and more, sent 3 times weekly
Enter Email
See Sample