CROWNSVILLE, Md. — A two-alarm house fire Monday evening in Crownsville sent a 75-year-old man to a hospital with life-threatening injuries and displaced three other residents, county fire officials said.
Firefighters were dispatched to the 1300 block of Generals Highway shortly before 6:30 p.m. The first units to arrive reported smoke coming from the rear of the single-story home, fire department spokesman Division Chief Michael Cox said.
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser.
Jimmy VanScoyWednesday, November 07, 2012 9:12:43 AMgreatjob everybody involed for saving that guys life.
Rudy Caparros Sr.Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:36:19 AMWARNING: FIRST RESPONDERS’ use of THE CHLORINE INSTITUTE “C” KIT may cause the catastrophic failure of a chlorine tank car, instantly creating a toxic gas plume with a distance of not less than seven miles. The first mile will have chlorine concentrations of 1,000 ppm, causing death after one or two breaths with no opportunity for escape. To learn more, see PETITION C KIT, click on “First Responder Warnings.”.