Make this page my home page
  1. Drag the home icon in this panel and drop it onto the "house icon" in the tool bar for the browser

  2. Select "Yes" from the popup window and you're done!

Print Comment RSS

Children's Christmas event ruined by fire

A fire broke out, damaging a building and several damaging all the toys and food items for an annual event

By Pat Pratt
Daily Journal Staff Writer

PARK HILLS, Mo. — An electrical heating unit fire at Iron Mountain Lake City Hall caused minor damage to the building and severely damaged all of the toys and food items for the annual Iron Mountain Lake Children’s Christmas event.

The city is asking the community to help replace the Christmas items by making a donation. Toys, food, candy and snacks and personal hygiene items are also being sought. For more information, contact City Hall at 573-734-2042.

Full story: Children's Christmas event ruined by fire




Comments
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
No comments

FireRescue1 Offers

Fire Attack
Fire Attack

Sponsored by

Connect with FireRescue1

Mobile Apps Facebook Twitter Google+

Get the #1 Fire eNewsletter

Fire Newsletter Sign up for our FREE email roundup of the top news, tips, columns, videos and more, sent 3 times weekly
Enter Email
See Sample