Make this page my home page
  1. Drag the home icon in this panel and drop it onto the "house icon" in the tool bar for the browser

  2. Select "Yes" from the popup window and you're done!

Print Comment RSS

Toddler, adult killed in house fire

The 23-month-old died of smoke inhalation

The Union Leader

NEW IPSWICH, N.H. — Smoke inhalation claimed the 23-month-old who died in a house fire Sunday, fire officials said.

Neighbor Ronald Boulerice said Gregory Paul Prince Jr. did not live at 36 Huse Road, but was visiting his grandparents and other family members.

Full story: Toddler, adult killed in house fire




Comments
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.

FireRescue1 Offers

Fire Attack
Fire Attack

Sponsored by

Connect with FireRescue1

Mobile Apps Facebook Twitter Google+

Get the #1 Fire eNewsletter

Fire Newsletter Sign up for our FREE email roundup of the top news, tips, columns, videos and more, sent 3 times weekly
Enter Email
See Sample