Video: Firefighter shocked while battling fire
The firefighter came in contact with an electrical wire
COLWYN, Pa. — — Two firefighters were injured, one through electric shock, while fighting a fire in Colwyn, Delaware County Sunday night. The blaze broke out around 6:40 p.m. at a home on the 200 block of Walnut Street.
He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania as a precaution.
Officials say a Darby firefighter was shocked by an electrical wire, but will be okay.
Full story: Firefighter shocked battling Colwyn blaze
Recommended Fire Attack
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.