CLINTON, Utah — Crews responding to a house fire here early Wednesday had to battle heat, freezing temperatures and bullets. Just before 1 a.m., a passer-by saw a truck on fire parked outside 1010 N. 2850 West.
Inside the truck were boxes of .22-caliber ammunition. Attached to that was a trailer with propane tanks. When fire crews first arrived, the heat from the fire was causing the propane tanks to explode and the ammunition to go off, said Clinton Deputy Fire Chief Justin Benabides.
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.