Make this page my home page
  1. Drag the home icon in this panel and drop it onto the "house icon" in the tool bar for the browser

  2. Select "Yes" from the popup window and you're done!

Print Comment RSS

Video: Firefighter shocked while battling fire

The firefighter came in contact with an electrical wire

COLWYN, Pa. — — Two firefighters were injured, one through electric shock, while fighting a fire in Colwyn, Delaware County Sunday night. The blaze broke out around 6:40 p.m. at a home on the 200 block of Walnut Street.

He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania as a precaution.

Officials say a Darby firefighter was shocked by an electrical wire, but will be okay.

Full story: Firefighter shocked battling Colwyn blaze




Comments
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.

FireRescue1 Offers

Fire-EMS
Fire-EMS

Sponsored by

Connect with FireRescue1

Mobile Apps Facebook Twitter Google+

Get the #1 Fire eNewsletter

Fire Newsletter Sign up for our FREE email roundup of the top news, tips, columns, videos and more, sent 3 times weekly
Enter Email
See Sample