ImageTrend’s 5th Annual EDS Conference Call for Presenters
LAKEVILLE, MN – ImageTrend announced an invitation for submissions from members of the ImageTrend and/or the emergency response community to present at the 5th Annual ImageTrend EDS Conference July 17-19, 2013. This conference brings together users of ImageTrend emergency data products, from system administrators to paramedics and first responders, to discuss the implementation, daily use and future of data management in emergency response.
The ImageTrend community is seeking presentations to inform, add value and stimulate conversations in relation to its products and one of the selected conference tracks. The conference tracks include:
• EMS (ePCR data collection and EMS operations management)
• Fire (fire-related data collection and operations management)
• State EMS (administrative users’ needs regarding statewide data collection and reporting)
• Patient Registry (trauma, stroke, STEMI and burn data collection and analysis)
• Emergency Preparedness (emergency preparedness and resource allocation)
Suggested topics include practical applications, industry trends and their implications for the future. Topic submissions can be completed using the form at www.ImageTrend.com/EDSCpresenters. Submissions will be reviewed for content suitability, relevance, clarity and experience with ImageTrend products. Speakers will be expected to meet all deadlines for registration and content submission to be included within the conference and conference materials.
• Topic submissions due: January 7, 2013
• Notification of topic acceptance: January 28, 2013
• Session agendas and PowerPoint presentations due: May 13, 2013
ImageTrend, Inc. is an award-winning software company in Lakeville, Minn., devoted to maintaining a high level of innovation, excellence and quality in its products, service and community. ImageTrend’s Web-based applications serve a variety of industries, including government, medical, human resources, business, education and non-profit organizations. ImageTrend combines business analysis, creative design and database-driven architecture to offer the best web applications and strategies.
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.