Dual Compliant to meet both NFPA 1977 and NFPA 1975 standards for Wildland fire fighting and protective station wear, the CrewBoss Stationwear pant is an essential piece of every uniform. With an array of functional features, the Stationwear BDU offers a range of possibilities for firefighter and EMT use.
• Dual compliant to NFPA 1975 Stationwear and NFPA 1977 Wildland Fire Standards.
•Available in navy blue Nomex® IIIA.
• Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
• Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2" web belts.
• Two generous rear pockets.
• Over-sized, extra-deep, front slash pockets.
• Extra-roomy leg and seat cut.
• Original crotch reinforcement panel.
• Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures.
• Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex fabric for heat resistance.
• Brass self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
•Nomex thread throughout.
•Stress points bartacked at 10 locations for maximum durability.
•ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.®
•Available in sizes Small through 3XL.