Make this page my home page
  1. Drag the home icon in this panel and drop it onto the "house icon" in the tool bar for the browser

  2. Select "Yes" from the popup window and you're done!

Print Comment RSS

Firefighters respond to hazmat at haunted house

Several people fell ill after a jar of formaldehyde spilled

The Capital

ESSEX, Md. — Baltimore County police said six employees at a haunted house in Essex were taken to a hospital after a jar of formaldehyde spilled and they became sick.

Police said the chemical was used in a display at Kim's Krypt Haunted Attraction. Firefighters were called to the scene about 9:15 p.m. Friday night.

Full story: Firefighters respond to hazmat at haunted house




Comments
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
Carol Ann Carol Ann Tuesday, March 11, 2014 2:12:53 PM CHLORINE GAS TRANSPORTATION SAFETY First Responders ask federal administrations to consider adding secondary containment to rail tank cars used to transport chlorine gas, providing lifesaving safety to First Responders and the public they serve. See First Responders Comments at PETITION C KIT.

FireRescue1 Offers

Hazards and Hazmat
Hazards and Hazmat

Sponsored by

Connect with FireRescue1

Mobile Apps Facebook Twitter Google+

Get the #1 Fire eNewsletter

Fire Newsletter Sign up for our FREE email roundup of the top news, tips, columns, videos and more, sent 3 times weekly
Enter Email
See Sample