Webinar to be held on Digital NG911 Readiness Checklist
The State of 911 webinar will discuss how a new digital version of the NG911 Readiness Checklist will make it easier to use
By FireRescue1 Staff
OLYMPIA, Wash. — A State of 911 webinar on the Digital NG911 Readiness Checklist is set to be held on Sept. 18.
According to a press release, the webinar, held by the Washington State Enhanced 911 Office, will discuss how the new digital version of the resource will be easier to use. Viewers will also learn more about the intent of the tool and get a progress status for its online development.
Presenters will cover the following topics and key issues surrounding the office’s ongoing plan to develop a statewide coordination solution:
- Agreements & MOUs
- Connecting to an ESInet
- Shared & Joint jurisdiction
Speakers featured in the webinar will include:
- David Furth, Deputy Chief, Federal Communications Commission Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau
- Mark Buchholz, Director Williamette Valley 9-1-1 Communications Division and Chair of the Joint SAFECOM/NCSWIC NG911 Working Group
- Gerald Jaskulski, DHS Office of Emergency Communications (OEC) and Federal lead for the Joint SAFECOM/NCSWIC NG911 Working Group
- Adam Wasserman, Washington State Enhanced 911 Coordinator
Click here to register.