String of fires in Mich. believed to be arson
4 fires in one morning, 1 firefighter injured
By Eric Steltzer
NILES, Mich. — Four fires broke out in the Niles area, all believed to be related.
The fires affected four homes, destroyed two cars, and injured one firefighter.
The first fire started around 4:30 a.m. on Cass Street, then just an hour later, firefighters were called to Lewis Street for a garage fire. That fire spread to from the house to the garage and then to the house next door. The fourth fire was on 13th and Wayne.
Full Story: Fire crews dipatched to four fires in Niles
- Fire Prevention
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze