Suspected serial arsonist arrested in Ohio
Man released from prison in March on arson charges is now facing six more arson charges
By Sharahn D. Boykin
The Dayton Daily News
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio — A Springfield man was taken into police custody Sunday morning after a vacant home, a business and a porch were set on fire the same day.
Christopher Allen Adams, 33, has been booked and is being held at the Clark County Jail in connection with the fires.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Suspected serial arsonist arrested in Ohio
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze