Fire Department Safety Officers Association
The Fire Department Safety Officers Association was formed in 1989 for the purpose of addressing firefighting safety issues. Today, more than 3,000 members represent public, private and industrial fire and EMS personnel around the world. The FDSOA is an accredited certifying agency of the National Board on Fire Service Professional Qualifications. The FDSOA membership and Board of Directors are active in many facets of the fire service including the National Fire Protection Association. For additional information on certification and membership as well as its Annual Safety Forum October 27-31 in Orlando, Fla., go to FDSOA.org.
FULL LIST OF Fire Department Safety Officers Association RESULTS
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Detroit firefighters wreck fire truck during joy ride
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus