Photos: Man freed from trash can after getting head stuck
The man reportedly was looking for something in the trash when he got his head stuck
By Frank Cassidy
Aberdeen Press and Journal
ABERDEEN, Scotland — A 52-year-old man was taken to hospital last night - after getting his head stuck in a bin.
The unusual incident happened at the Castlegate, Aberdeen, around 5.45pm, when passers-by noticed the man struggling to break free.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Weird News
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze