Off-duty firefighter saves car-crash victim
The firefighter broke the window and cut the seatbelt to free the upside down driver
The Bucks Herald
BUCKS, England — James Hallett, 44, was off duty when his car collided with another man's vehicle at a roundabout around 12.30 p.m. on Friday.
The collision caused the other driver's car to flip onto the roundabout upside down, trapping him in the car.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Off-duty firefighter saves car-crash victim
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze