Firefighter injured in Pa. house fire
Emergency dispatchers said it was unclear how badly firefighter was hurt after he fell through floor of house
The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
PITTSBURGH, Pa. — One firefighter was reported injured while battling a house fire in the 3000 block of Churchview Avenue in Baldwin around 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
Emergency dispatchers said it was unclear how badly the firefighter was injured after he fell through a floor of the house; he was on a stretcher and out of the house at 10 p.m.. WPXI-TV reported that the firefighter had minor injuries.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Firefighter injured in Pa. house fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze