Firefighter sustains minor injuries at fire that destroys 4 apartments
3 of the residents were injured, one was seriously burned
By Craig Shultz
The Press Enterprise
HEMET, Calif. — Three people were injured and four apartments destroyed in an early morning fire in Hemet on Monday, Dec. 3.
The fire was reported at 2:06 a.m. at the Hacienda Apartments in the 25600 block of New Chicago Avenue, according to a news release from the Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze