Man dies in full-involved house fire
The 61-year-old man was found in the home unresponive
By Ben Kleppinger
The interior Journal
CRAB ORCHARD, Ky. — A Crab Orchard man died this morning in a house fire along Pine Grove Road, officials said.
Teddy Lee Day, 61, did not survive a blaze that began at his home in the early morning hours around 1 or 2 a.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man dies in full-involved house fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze