Tiny terrier takes 3 firefighters to subdue
While trying to remove them from the aftermath of a fire one dog bit a firefighter/EMT six times
By Greg Martin
CHARLOTTE HARBOR, Fla. — Charlotte County firefighters who arrived in four firetrucks had little trouble putting out a fire in an apartment at the Charleston Cay complex off Harborview Road Saturday.
However it took three of the firefighters to subdue a tiny Yorkshire terrier as it was being placed into a dog carrier for safe keeping. The dog was one of four temporarily displaced by the fire.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tiny terrier takes 3 firefighters to subdue
- Weird News
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze