2 young girls found dead in house fire
The girls were three-years-old and six-months-old
PUTNAM, Conn. — The bodies of two girls were found dead inside a Putnam, Conn., home damaged by a fire, a state police officer said.
The unidentified victims, sisters ages 3 years and 6 months, were found on the third floor of the large, five-family house, State Police Lt. J. Paul Vance said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 young girls found dead in house fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze