2 killed in small plane crash
A medical examiner is working to identify the charred remains of the bodies
CASA GRANDE, Ariz. — Two people died when a small plane crashed at Casa Grande Municipal Airport in Arizona, officials said.
The twin-engine turbo-prop Beechcraft King Air, registered to a Tucson company, was destroyed by fire in Wednesday's crash, The Arizona Republic reported.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 killed in small plane crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze