Firefighter injured at NY house fire
One firefighter sustained a shoulder injury as Buffalo firefighters have been hit with several multi-alarm blazes
By Heather Ly
BUFFALO, N.Y. — A resident and firefighter were taken to the hospital following an early morning house fire in South Buffalo.
Firefighters were called to a home on Cazenovia Street just before 4:30 a.m. Saturday. It took firefighters more than an hour to get the heavy flames under control.
A man living in the home where the fire started was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. A firefighter suffered a shoulder injury.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze