Houston fire station under 'sexual misconduct' investigation
A firefighter is accused of putting his genitals or a sex object on the neck of another firefighter
By Rucks Russell
HOUSTON —The Office of Inspector General is investigating alleged misconduct at a Houston fire station, fire officials confirmed on Thursday.
HFD sources told KHOU 11 News that the incident occurred last month at Fire Station 29. According to sources, it involved a firefighter who allegedly placed his privates or a sex object on the back and neck area of another firefighter.
Sources said the incident may have been intended as a prank, but it prompted an official complaint and an OIG investigation.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze