logo for print

Residents concerned over responder readiness for gas leaks

Many who attended a town meeting expressed concerns over how to prevent gas leaks


By Matt Vine
Wyoming County Press Examiner

KUNKLE, Pa. — Area residents expressed deep concerns last Friday with the state’s readiness to help when it comes to natural gas leaks.

A gas leak happened at about 3 a.m., Nov. 23, when there was something that was malfunctioning inside PVR Partners’ Chapin dehydration station, which caused one of the safety valves to release gas.

Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy

Full story: Residents concerned over responder readiness for gas leaks

  1. Tags
  2. Safety

Recommended for you

Join the discussion

Fire Department Management

Sponsored by

Thanks! You've been successfully signed up for the Fire Chief Newsletter!

Copyright © 2017 FireRescue1.com. All rights reserved.