Murder-suicide victims IDed as firefighter-medics
Couple worked in Largo at ambulance service AMR Sunstar
By Peter Jamison and Erin Sullivan
The Tampa Bay Times
LARGO, Fla. — Wednesday morning, Paul Knight heard James Wolski say goodbye to his 4-year-old daughter.
Knight lives across the hall from Norma Plescia at Heritage Presbyterian Housing apartments in Largo. Plescia often took care of Wolski's daughter, Kyleigh.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze