Murdered firefighter's wife arrested for burglary
She apparently planned a burglary with her boyfriend
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. — The widow of a murdered Charlotte County firefighter was arrested on Thursday morning for burglary charges.
A warrant was issued for 40-year-old Danielle Dreher's arrest after detectives with the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office discovered video footage and text messages showing that Danielle strategized a burglary with her boyfriend and Sam Dreher's accused murderer, 27-year-old Michael Minor.
According to the probable cause affidavit, the 25 minutes of video footage was recorded on a cell phone on July 8th and showed Minor entering Sam's girlfriend's apartment and committing the burglary.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze