NY town increases ambulance usage fees
The town board approved a five percent increase in fees charged to insurers
By Jim Krenick
MEDINA — The Medina Village Board voted Monday to increase the user fees for the village’s ambulance service for the second consecutive year.
The village board approved a five percent increase in the fees charged to insurers Monday, matching the increase done last year.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NY town increases ambulance usage fees
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze