1 medic injured when elderly man pulls in front of ambulance
All four in the ambulance were injured, the 93-year-old driver who set off the collision died
By Lori Kurtzman
The Columbus Dispatch
NEWARK, Ohio — An elderly driver was killed yesterday when his car pulled out of a gas station into the path of an ambulance.
Richard F. Little, 93, of Granville, died in the 10:23 a.m. crash on Mount Vernon Road near North Vernon Avenue, Newark police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze