Firefighters' fliers stir fears among residents in Fla.
The flier says a proposal to shuffle paramedic positions would slow EMS response times
By Anne Lindberg
The St. Petersburg Times
LEALMAN, Fla. — It prompts calls from residents worried about the movement of a paramedic position.
Fliers distributed recently in the Five Towns condominium complex had a stark warning:
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze