Alaska chief fired after complaints about conduct confirmed
By Andrew Wellner
Anchorage Daily News
Copyright 2007 Anchorage Daily News
All Rights Reserved
WASILLA, Alaska — John Duffy, the Matanuska-Susitna Borough manager, on Tuesday fired Jack Krill Jr. from his post as chief of the Central Mat-Su Fire Department.
"We've delivered a letter of termination to Mr. Krill, and so I can confirm that he is no longer an employee of the borough," Duffy said shortly after 4 p.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze