C-AT Introduces the Incident Commanders' Radio Interface™
RESTON, Vir. - Communications-Applied Technology announces the ICRI 4TG/10P [Incident Commanders’ Radio Interface™], an expanded version of the ICRITM
For agencies that need a coordinated response to large scale disasters, that complies with the National Incident Management System (NIMS), C-AT has developed the ICRI-4TG/10P, an interoperability device that creates up to four (4) independent talk groups, enabling 1st responders to collaborate on-scene, and reach back to command despite using incompatible radio equipment.
The ICRI-4TG, like all “Incident Commanders’ Radio Interface™” models, is designed for simplicity and ease of use, functioning without the operational complexity of computer controllers or keypads.
The ICRI reduces man-hours required to develop competency during emergency operations, minimizes power consumption, and permits operation over a wide range of voltages.
• 10, radio ports for HF/VHF, UHF, 700-900MHz
• 1 dual function, satellite phone-acoustic coupler/ L-M-R
• 1, 4-wire, cellphone-desk telephone
• 2-wire, handset station emulator
• Configurable 2-wire/4-wire (E&M)
• Unbalanced audio I/O
• Transmitted “bridge” ID (adjustable period)
• Field control of Bridge ID enable/disable
• 4 individual talk group recording/amplified speaker jacks
• Up to 4 independent ATA (RJ45)
• Up to two independent PSTN connections (RJ11)
• Choice of port locations
• Configurable as 2U or 3U 19” rack-mount or built into a Pelican™ 1550 case
Contact us for more information.
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.