When you’re ascending great heights, you need power you can depend on, patients that trust your care and products that never stop improving. Key features and benefits of the Xpedition include:
- Intuitive user interface with backlit indicator buttons and bright lights. -Larger seat pan area for patient comfort while maintaining the same folder storage footprint as Stryker’s Stair-PRO™ stair chair.
- A secure patient containment system to help reduce patient safety concerns and increase physical/psychological security.
- Designed to decrease the risk of patient and caregiver injury when moving patients up and down stairs on the durable power track, no lifting required.
- Front and back LED lights to increase visibility.
- Designed to help prevent damage to staircases with a flexible belt that conforms to stairs for maximum traction.
The Xpedition joins an impressive lineup of powered transport products at Stryker including the Power-PRO 2 powered ambulance cot and the Power-LOAD cot fastener. Learn more here.