Need new turnouts? Check out the 2021 AFG PPE Project Guide (eBook)
Download this free guide to learn everything you need to know about applying for AFG funding to purchase turnout gear, SCBA and other personal protective equipment
Sponsored by Globe
FEMA’s Assistance to Firefighters Grants application period for 2021 opened on November 8 and closes at 5 p.m. Eastern on January 21, 2022.
Download your copy of this free guide now to learn everything you need to know about applying for funding to purchase turnout gear, SCBA and other personal protective equipment. The information in this guide, from our public-safety industry grant experts at FireGrantsHelp.com, can help you prepare and submit a successful application.
- What types of PPE are eligible for funding under AFG.
- New funding priorities for 2021 and how grant priorities affect your AFG application.
- A step-by-step plan for completing your AFG application.
- The importance of integrating data into your application.
- Tips for telling your department’s story.
- And much more!
Fill out the form below to download your free guide: