American Firewear Releases New NFPA Fire Fighting Glove
Proven EclipseT performance, enhanced by high breathability and fabulous dexterity, made the new Style #8700 gloves a big hit at the FDIC.
Our latest marsupial marvel created more "wow's" than we've heard in a long time, from fire fighters and distributors alike. By combining our patented EclipseT design with a kangaroo leather palm, our Kevlar-Nomex lining, and the new highly-breathable PYROTECT® moisture barrier, we blew the competition away. If you missed this great new product, contact your local AFW rep or Customer Service. Available in regular sizes XS - 3XL.
Benefits of Kangaroo leather palm:
- Stays SOFT and FLEXIBLE
- Absorbs Less Water - up to 6.4 oz. less water weight compared to other commonly used leathers- lighter dry, lighter wet
Benefits of PYROTECT® Moisture Barrier:
- Highly breathable - 40% more breathable than the leading breathable membrane
- Resists both viral and chemical penetration
- Durable, Light Weight, Abrasion Resistant
- Excellent Low Temperature Flexibility
Benefits of Eclipse patented design:
- Convertible Cuff can be worn as a gauntlet or knitwrist (2 ply Nomex®-Spandex®)
- Wider cuff eases donning/doffing of wet gloves
- Ergonomically correct "Swing Thumb" design reduces hand fatigue.
- Highly flexible elkskin leather on glove back AND around the entire index finger fights hand fatigue.