Infographic: Firefighters’ top cancer risks and what to do about them
Check out this free infographic to learn more about the most common cancers in the fire service and steps you can take to protect yourself
Sponsored by Decon7 Systems
By FireRescue1 BrandFocus Staff
It’s no secret that smoke and soot are hazardous to your health, and a recent NIOSH study confirmed the long-suspected link between firefighting and an elevated cancer risk.
Download this FREE infographic to learn more about the most common cancers in the fire service, what causes them and, most importantly, what you should do after every fire call to reduce your risk. You'll learn:
- What percentage of firefighters develop cancer
- What are the most common cancers among firefighters
- What are the most common fireground carcinogens
- What you can do to reduce your risk
- The critical difference between cleaning and decontamination
Fill out the form below to download the free infographic.