Action Training Systems Releases New Title in Incident Command & Management Series
Action Training Systems (ATS), producer of award-winning firefighter, EMS, and industrial fire brigade training programs, is releasing a new title in its Incident Command & Management (ICM) series: ICS: EMS Operations.
This new title presents best practices for an organized medical response to a multiple casualty incident (MCI), emphasizing the importance of requesting and utilizing resources in a situation where local personnel and equipment are placed under excessive demands.
Training objectives in this title include:
- Describing Incident Command for EMS operations
- Describing an overview of the EMS operations at an MCI
- Describing operations and responsibilities of personnel during triage
- Describing operations and responsibilities within the treatment section
- Describing operations and goals within staging and transportation
This series teaches to NFPA Standards, including NFPA 1561: Standard on Emergency Services Incident Management System and Command Safety, NFPA 1521: Standard for Fire Department Safety Officer Professional Qualifications, and NFPA 1026: Standard for Incident Management Personnel Professional Qualifications.
Other titles in this series includes: ISO: Roles & Responsibilities, ISO: Incident Scene Safety, The National Incident Management System (NIMS), Fire Service: Initial Command, Fire Service: Expanding Command and Fire/EMS: Active Shooter Response.
More about Action Training Systems - http://www.action-training.com/