CMC Rescue offers new RigTech Pack designed for rescue and rope access technicians
GOLETA, Calif. — CMC Rescue's new RigTech Pack™ helps rescue and rope access technicians stay light, fast and efficiently organized with their gear. The pack was developed to fulfill ongoing requests from rescue teams in need of a specialized solution for keeping their rigging equipment in order and securely packed when in the field. The full–featured backpack delivers uncompromised comfort, stability and organization for backcountry and urban rescue teams as well as rope access technicians.
– Constructed from durable high–tenacity, water–resistant nylon for long life
– Contoured shoulder straps, adjustable sternal strap, and padded waist belt offer the ultimate in comfort and stability when carrying in rugged terrain
– Rigid main compartment allows easy access to gear – 12 pockets specifically designed to provide efficient organization options
– Internal and external multi–loops for attaching carabiners and equipment
– Front and back reflective accents aid in night visibility
– Top fasteners for attaching glow sticks or accessories
– External hydration sleeve in back panel for convenient access to reservoir
– Internal sleeve for storing edge protection
– Ice axe loop and lash point provide secure tool carry
– Hi–viz, waterproof, 36" x 60" ground cloth stows inside top lid
– Quick–slide adjustable sternal strap with integrated whistle
– Waist belt adjusters aid in fast and easy donning and adjustment
– Molded ID holder
– Durable Hypalon® bottom panel includes lash points for additional gear
For more information visit www.cmcrescue.com
About CMC Rescue
For 38 years, CMC has been developing innovative tools and techniques used by professionals in the fire service, USAR, wilderness rescue, rigging, tactical and work–at–height industries. Today, the CMC Rescue brand is synonymous with technical rescue and training around the world. An employee–owned company, CMC Rescue is ISO–9001certified. For more information, visit www.cmcrescue.com.
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.