New FoamPro Turbo Stream Ultra-High Pressure Foam System
New Brighton, MN – Compact and self-contained, the Turbo Stream produces high energy firefighting power with ease and precision. Driven by an exclusive PowerPro™ brand 13 HP gas engine, precise high pressure foam solution delivers rapid knockdown. While other systems use inaccurate suction side eductors, the Turbo Stream incorporates a patented foam concentrate injector system. The control module allows the operator to choose injection rates, from 0.3% to 3.0%.
Turbo Stream Features and Benefits:
- Delivers 8 gpm (30 L/min) of solution @ 1400 psi (95 BAR)
- Hypro triplex plunger pump provides dependability and high pressure performance
- Exclusive PowerPro 13 HP gas engine includes electric start for quick start-up
- Ideal for use with all Class A concentrates
- Adjustable control provides unmatched accuracy over the widest range of flow
- Dual-action spray gun delivers foam solution over 45 feet
- Thermal relief valve prevents overheating during extended idle
- Installs easily in new or existing apparatus
- Developed and supported by FoamPro, an industry leader in proven reliability
“The Turbo Stream is very easy to use, it’s a turnkey, pull the trigger and go system” explained Chief Rice with Rives Fire Department in Tennessee. He added, “My son and I took our Fire Rescue Truck, with the Turbo Stream and 210 gallons of water on board to a controlled grass fire. We were both very pleased at how fast and easily the Turbo Stream extinguished the fire”.
To receive more information on the new Turbo Stream, please contact FoamPro at 1-800-533-9511, or visit www.foampro.com.
FoamPro is the worldwide preferred provider of proportioning and refill systems. FoamPro’s line of products include models and options specifically designed to meet unique fire apparatus Class A and Class B foam requirements for municipal, wildland, marine, industrial, ARFF, and CAFS applications. FoamPro is a brand of Pentair, Inc., headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.