Utah city battles deadly vapors
By Nate Carlisle
The Salt Lake Tribune
Copyright 2006 The Salt Lake Tribune
All Rights Reserved
OGDEN, Utah — Master Officer Ron Gardiner still has bouts of nausea and fatigue.
Sgt. Art Weloth suffers continuous headaches and occasional blurred vision in his right eye.
Officer Bret Connors is the fortunate one. He experiences only occasional headaches.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Utah city battles deadly vapors
- Carbon Monoxide
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze