Drunk man 'tried to have sex with an ambulance'
Court was told that Callum Ward was first seen setting fire to a peanut packet inside a phone box
DEVON, England — A drunken man from Devon was spotted "pressing" himself against an ambulance before he simulated a sex act on the emergency vehicle's bonnet.
Official police logs show that an officer who saw him stated that it looked like he was attempting to make love to the front of the ambulance, the Telegraph reported.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Drunk man 'tried to have sex with an ambulance'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze