National Testing Network - Lynnwood, Washington
- Application Deadline:
- 7873.41 annual
The City of Beverly Hill, Beverly Hills [CA] is currently recruiting for Firefighter. For more information about the job position and requirements, please visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/beverlyhills.
Please **DO NOT CALL **the City of Beverly Hills or the Fire Department directly. All questions should be directed to National Testing Network Customer Support. Candidates selected to move forward in the hiring process will be contacted by the City of Beverly Hills after the testing deadline and they will be invited to fill out the City application.
Minimum Qualifications: AT TIME OF APPLICATION THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED:
- Minimum age of 21 years old at the time of application;
- Minimum of 18 college units;
- Valid driver's license (valid California license required upon appointment);
- Current EMT card at the time of application and at the time of appointment;
- Weight - proportionate to height;
- Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) or Biddle Physical Agility Test Certificate required at time of application dated June 1, 2017 or after.
AT TIME OF APPLICATION AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED:
- California Firefighter academy graduation certificate holder within two years of application date; OR
- California State Certified Firefighter I (must be obtained within two years from time of appointment) or California State Certified Firefighter II; OR
- Full-Time Professional Firefighter from outside California with a minimum of six months experience, post-training academy at the time of application date.
- Age: 21
- Education: GED
- Experience: N/A
How to Apply
The NTN application submittal and written exam must be completed by Sunday, July 1st, 2018.