School Bus Driver
Suffolk Transportation - Bayshore, New York
- Application Deadline:
- 20.81 hourly
Drive for Suffolk Transportation Service, Inc.
You've retired your uniform, turned in your badge. Now, why not try on another uniform in your spare time? Work near home, make some extra money.
Suffolk Transportation Systems, ranked as a Top Workplace on Long Island by its employees in 2018, is hiring retired firefighters for its school bus division that’s been in business over 70 years. Locations are in Bay Shore, Brentwood, Ronkonkoma, and Coram, servicing nearly 20 school districts throughout Suffolk County.
· Flexible Day or Evening Hours
· Top Pay
· Great Working Conditions
· Sharp Uniforms
· Professional Management
· Friendly Atmosphere
· Clean, Well-Maintained Vehicles
· Award Winning Reputation
Starting hourly rates range from $ $20.81/hr. to $27.29/hr.
- Age: retired
- Education: n/a
- Experience: we will train
Drivers must comply with the following:
· In-depth interview
· Clean pre-employment drug test and ongoing random testing for drug and alcohol
· Fingerprinting and criminal background check, and good character references
· Commercial driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record – we offer free CDL training
· Up to 60 hours of in-house classroom road training
· Internal, external and peer road reviews
· Annual re-certification, physical exams and road supervision
· Complete annual training and refresher courses
Human Resources Recruiter
How to Apply