Independent Software Sales Consultant (Fire)
eSchedule - Fairport, New York
May 26, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $Commission-based annual
eSchedule is a software company specializing in online scheduling and timekeeping for public safety organizations — EMS, Fire and Law Enforcement. The company is looking to grow exponentially and is seeking individuals across the United States and Canada to assist with referrals and/or direct sales.
The position is a great opportunity for any individual with existing connections (locally, regionally or nationally) within the public safety sector, to earn money on an ongoing basis. The ideal candidate is someone who currently works, or has worked, in the industry (Firefighter, EMT/Paramedic, Police Officer, etc.) and is interested in earning additional income. The position is also well-suited for individuals who may be selling other software or industry-related products, as a complement to existing income.
As a commission-based position, any sale made will result in payment to the Independent Software Sales Consultant (ISSC). As a part of our Sales Team, the ISSC will be provided the necessary tools and training to be able to speak about eSchedule and its many benefits and features.
This is a part-time / casual position intended to supplement income for someone currently working full-time within the Police, Fire or EMS sectors.
- Age: 18+
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: See requirements
- Must have an existing network of professional connections within the EMS, Fire or Law Enforcement sector(s)
- Desire to grow and proactively reach out to organizations who may be a good fit for the software
- Must have an appreciation for technology and be savvy with online software
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a timely fashion to potential leads (in-person, Zoom meeting, e-mail, phone or text)
- Comfortable presenting and reviewing sales materials (in-person or remotely) including sales sheets, Powerpoint and pricing options
- Strong follow-up skills
- With appropriate training, ability to login to an eSchedule demo account to show basic features and highlight benefits
- Prior sales experience is preferred but not required
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter/introduction to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.