Critical Care Paramedic - Good Samaritan Hospital - $7500 Sign-on Bonus
EMT or Paramedic (EMS)
Paramedic Services of Illinois, Inc. - Itasca, Illinois
Sep 23, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Apr 30, 2022
- Entry Level:
- $competitive annual
FULL TIME CCT PARAMEDIC $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
FULL TIME PARAMEDIC $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Paramedic Services of Illinois, Inc.
PSI IS LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED CRITICAL CARE PARAMEDIC TO WORK AT GOOD SAMARITAN HOSPITAL IN DOWNERS GROVE, IL.
Join The Team Dedicated To Excellence!
For more than 46 years, Paramedic Services of Illinois, Inc. remains one of the leading providers of contractual paramedic and firefighter services. By employing dedicated professionals and maintaining high standards, PSI has developed a distinguished reputation in the EMS/Fire industry. PSI provides paramedics/firefighters to communities, municipalities and fire protection districts. We also provide in-house Critical Care Transport Teams and a state-of-the-art ambulance/fire rescue billing service to our clients and other communities.
CRITICAL CARE PARAMEDIC JOB DESCRIPTION
Provides high quality pre-hospital advanced life support that includes patient evaluation, treatment and stabilization to the injured or ill patient. A Paramedic has a comprehensive knowledge base and is able to assess and provides care for a broad range of medical emergencies as approved by the local EMS Medical Director within the scope of practice of an approved EMS System Plan and the Illinois Department of Public Health.
ADDITIONAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with vehicle and equipment maintenance, station maintenance, public education, public relations, public health safety programs, emergency medical service training, rescue, extrication, demonstrations, instructing and any other activity that would benefit the Company, its contracting communities, or the general public.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current/Valid Illinois Driver’s License of proper classification
- Successful completion of a CCT Paramedic program and maintain a current/valid Illinois Department of Public Health License
- Capable of completing continuing education and testing requirements in the system that you are assigned
- Successful completion of a professional and criminal background check
- Successful completion of a motor vehicle check
- Successfully pass pre-employment testing including a Fit for Duty Physical, Drug Screening, Agility and Lifting Evaluation
PREFERRED (but not required)
- PHTLS/ BTLS/ITLS
- CPR Instructor
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A competitive salary, based upon experience & qualifications
- Scheduled performance evaluations
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Life Insurance
- Credit union membership
- Professional liability insurance
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan (FSA)
- Short & Long term off-duty disability insurance
- Aflac Insurance
- Service award program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Bereavement leave
- Switch time privileges
- Selective tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for State of Illinois EMS re-licensing fee
- Uniforms provided, under a one-year reimbursement agreement
- Retirement Award Program
If you are a licensed Paramedic who strives for excellence and desires an exceptional career opportunity, submit your resume or contact us at (847) 678-4900.
For more information about PSI, visit us at www.paramedicservices.com
Paramedic Services of Illinois, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining talented, high-quality individuals. We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a 401K retirement plan.
- Age: NA
- Education: HS DIPLOMA, IDPH PARAMEDIC AND / OR CCEMT
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL TO EXPERIENCED
How to Apply
Check out our website at www.paramedicservices.com
or go to: https://www.paramedicservices.com/join-our-team/employment-inquiry/