Retired Firefighter to serve as Director of Emergency Services in Multiple Locations
1-800 BoardUp - Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Oct 14, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Oct 31, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $Anywhere from $25 to $60 hourly
Do you miss working with local firefighters helping fire victims in need?
Join our national team of Firefighters Helping Fire Victims in multiple cities across America.
Founded in 2002, we are the largest employer of retired fire officers in America.
We educate fire depts, police depts, 911 dispatchers, Red Cross and all public safety personnel about post incident safety protocol and professional disaster recovery.
In close working partnership with:
International Association of Fire Chiefs
Firefighter Cancer Support Network
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Fraternal Order of Leatherheads Society (FOOLS)
-Part time position /
- Flexible hours.
- Approx. 20-25 hours per week educating / marketing / conducting events / assisting fire victims - On-call 24/7 to respond to emergency calls from local fire departments.
- Work closely with all local public safety departments
- Provide education and assistance to fire/disaster victims as needed
- Participate / plan charity fundraising charity events that benefit local charities
Generous compensation includes hourly wage, bonuses, cell phone allowance, vehicle allowance. Our top existing team members in this position earn in excess of $100k annually.
Looking for firefighters in these specific areas:
Fort Mill, SC
Green Cove Springs, FL
San Diego, CA
Sherman Oaks, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA
- Age: 25-85
- Education: None required
- Experience: Firefighter with great connections within the fire service
How to Apply