Firefighter / EMT & Firefighter Paramedic (Entry Level)
Firefighter/EMT (Basic or Paramedic)
National Testing Network - Lynnwood, Washington
Mar 31, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Sep 25, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $$35,600 annual
The Bella Vista Fire Department is building an ongoing eligibility list for Firefighter / EMT & Firefighter Paramedic (Entry Level)! Candidates are required to submit a department application, https://www.bellavistaar.gov/residents/employment/fire_careers.php
as well as submitting FireTEAM test scores through National Testing Network.
Bella Vista Fire Department requires the candidate PHQ as well. You can access the questionnaire through your candidate account. The PHQ must be completed or you may not be considered further in the process.
Salary Information: Firefighter / EMT: $35,600 annually Firefighter / Paramedic: $44,200 annually
Department Overview: Fire Chief Steve Sims and Deputy Fire Chief Bryan Wolfgang command a staff of Division Chief of Training, Fire Inspector, three administrative personnel and 57 firefighters who also serve as medical personnel — either licensed EMTs or paramedics. A Battalion Chief and three captains command each of the three shifts.
- Age: 18+
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Experience: See below
Valid ARKANSAS State Driver's License : Yes
Ability to Read/Speak English : Yes
Vision : Vision must be with in parameters or correctable to 20-20 per NFPA Standard 1582
Necessary Certifications :
- Currently possess, or have ability to obtain through reciprocity, an Arkansas EMT or Paramedic License.
- National EMT or Paramedic License is preferred
- Prior to Hiring: High School Diploma or GED
- Post Hiring: Firefighter I & II Certifications, Haz-Mat Awareness & Operations, and Arkansas EMT License (Post hiring education is provided by SFD, if needed.)
National Testing Network Support