Firefighter/EMT or Firefighter/Paramedic
Firefighter/EMT (Basic or Paramedic)
National Testing Network - Lynnwood, Washington
Apr 7, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Oct 2, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $N/A annual
The Lake Mary Fire Department is building an ongoing eligibility list for Firefighter/EMT or Firefighter/Paramedic. This position requires FireTEAM testing and a valid CPAT.
DO NOT call Human Resources or the Fire Department directly. Please direct all questions to National Testing Network Customer Support at 866-563-3882. Candidates selected to move forward in the process will be contacted by the Department at that time.
Department Overview: If you are looking for a department that gives you the opportunity to be actively involved with both department operations and community functions, then Lake Mary Fire Department may be right for you.
We are a very active department participating in a variety of community based functions as well as responding to almost 5000 calls per year. We respond to calls from two stations located within the city limits. Each station is staffed with three-person engine companies and a two-person rescue unit, both which are advance life support providers. In addition, we also provide transport services to those we treat. This insures our community receives the continuous care they deserve.
In addition to providing automatic aid services to the surrounding Cities and Seminole County. Lake Mary Fire Department's jurisdictional zone (JZ) includes 4 miles of Interstate (I-4) in which we provide emergency services.
Lake Mary Fire Department’s Vision is to be a leader in fire and rescue services.
- Age: 18+
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Experience: See below
Valid FLORIDA State Driver's License : Yes
Ability to Read/Speak English : Yes
Necessary Certifications :
- Florida Minimum Standards Certification
- Certificate of Compliance (as defined by Florida Statute 633.352)
- Florida Paramedic certification
- Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) or Certified Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO II)
- Current CPR Card.
- Valid Florida Driver's License.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- ICS-100, 200, 700 (must have or be able to complete these courses within six (6) months of being hired).
- Successful completion of National Testing Network FireTEAM Testing and CPAT.
National Testing Network Support